The bike is on display at Piston Society and can be viewed during normal business hours. They are located at 214 E Liberty St, Cincinnati, OH 45202. (513) 277-0300 View their website HERE
– Throttlemeister Cruise Control
– Accessory Shelf
– Airhawk Cruiser R Seat, Large
– Adjustable windscreen
– Larger Windscreen mounted (I have both). I can ride in 20+ degree weather with my face shield up.
– upgraded spiegler brake lines
– Heated Grips
– RAM Mount Universal Cell Phone Holder
– Ram Mount cup holder
– Additional 3rd brake light
– dual usb charging ports
– Go Pro mount
– 3 Din ports
– Din to cigarette size adapter
– VERY RARE Boston Green. Some refer to it as British Racing green.
Included are all the Hard cases including the very large Givi Monokey top case. All the cases have Bungie Buddies. If you travel at all, these absolutely rock. Plus the tank bag. That is over $1000 in cases alone.
– Only 56k miles
– Maintained at Cadre (feel free to talk to Enzo about this bike)
Almost everyone that goes to Euro Bike Night, Cars & coffee or Two Wheeled Tuesdays knows this bike.